Content Director- Sept. 2015
Location: San Francisco or Remote
Commitment: 10-15 hours per week
Wage: $12-$15 DOE
Are you the parent of a young athlete(s) and believe in teaching your children a healthy lifestyle through proper nutrition and exercise? Looking to be part of an exciting mission to impact the lives of other families? Come join our team to fuel, celebrate, and inspire young athletes as a part-time Content Director!
The director of content will oversee HERO’s content calendar to ensure high quality and engaging content is published on a consistent basis.
- Monthly email newsletters and other email promotions
- Blog posts and other website content
- Social media posts (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest)
The director of content will work closely with HERO’s community manager to create, publish, and measure the above content items to achieve clearly defined engagement and sales goals.
- Proven strong writing ability
- Eye for quality design
- Love of creating digital content to engage an audience
- High attention to detail and execution focused- you have proven yourself to be responsible, accountable, and get to things done on time.
- Eagerness to learn new skills- this role will occasionally include tasks outside of the above description. You should be willing to take on such tasks and embrace learning new things.
- Creative/unique perspective- standing out as a brand is critical, you’ll be free to unleash your inner creativity!
HERO is a small team of 4 individuals working to build something we really believe in. A position at HERO offers you something unique: the ability to get your hands dirty learning a wide variety of skills and have massive impact on the business.
Please send resume and cover letter to Reid@shopherofuel.com