Between setting up Christmas decorations and shoveling snow (in addition to everything else you already have going on), you might have realized you forgot to buy some gifts for your athlete. Oops! No worries though, it happens to the best of us! See the 5 presents you can get (and mix and match!) ASAP that will surely get a smile from your wrestler!
1. Bicycle Tragic Royalty Playing Cards. You can never have too many sets of playing cards, and this one is guaranteed to impress your wrestler. The illustrations in this deck are very Tim Burton-esque, and the cards also glow under black light. With such a cool version of a classic, they just might spend more time learning different games with this instead of one on a console.
2. HERO Shirt. Looking for something practical but also fun? Our HERO collection has a handful of apparel items your wrestler will love! A HERO shirt will get them excited to get back to competing once the holidays are over.
3. Target Gift Card. This one may be too simple, but think about it - Target has nearly everything. Letting your athlete choose their gifts (without worrying about them going overboard!) is guaranteed to get you some extra thank you's. If a gift card doesn't feel like enough, pair it with another item from this list, like a HERO shirt!
4. Urban Outfitters On The Map Leather Watch. If your athlete doesn't already have one, they should! The map design is stunning, which means it'll help them rely less solely on their phones and as well as with time management since the image will always catch their eye.
5. "There's a Girl in My Hammerlock" by Jerry Spinelli. For a wrestler in their early teens, this novel is a fun, eye opening story about a girl who joins an all-boys wrestling team. The author writes all kinds of sport-centered books, so check out his collection if your wrestler shows interest after reading.
Let us know: What do YOU think of our list?