We know it is hard to watch your little one (or big one) get defeated. And we all know, within the sport of wrestling, there are a lot of ups and downs. Let’s face it; we all could use a little motivation once every once in a while! Here are our favorite inspirational quotes from athletes across all sports for your young HERO.
5. "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it. As long as you really believe it 100 percent." –Arnold Schwarznegger
4. "It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up." –Vince Lombardi
3. "If you fail to prepare, you’ve prepared to fail." – Mark Spitz
2. "Gold medals aren’t really made of gold. They’re made of sweat, determination, and hard-to-find alloy called puts." – Dan Gable
1. "Make sure your worst enemy doesn't live between your own two ears." – Laird Hamilton
YOUR TURN! Now that we’ve shared our favorite inspirational quotes, let’s hear yours!